Relax With BMW Massage Seats
Did you know that on select BMW vehicles here in our League City showroom that you can get driver and passenger massage seats? Well, now you do, and there are lots of benefits to them. For those of us who do have them inside, we’ve put together a list of the benefits, and how to activate and use it to the fullest.
- When you use the massage function on your BMW, you’re getting the benefit of relaxed muscles and blood circulation to avoid fatigue while you drive
- There are eight different massages available, ranging from shoulder, lumbar, back, upper body, and full body massages in the driver and passenger sides
- To activate the massage function, press the button located on the doors to turn it on, and again to up the intensity level, or turn off
- You can adjust the massage settings via iDrive by going to ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘Vehicle Settings’ and select ‘Seat Comfort’ to activate it on the driver’s or passenger side
- You can select your seat massage and allow the iDrive to actively display the current settings for you on the screen, too
To learn more and see all the features on our vehicles, stop into Advantage BMW of Clear Lake and we’d be happy to discuss in greater detail.