See Your Vehicle When You’re Not There With BMW Remote 3d View
Have you ever wanted to check up on your car if you’ve left it parked while you’re away, or to see if everything is clear before heading out to it? Well, drivers of the BMW 7 Series and BMW 5 Series models with the Surround 3D View option onboard can. Remote 3D works with the cameras and systems in your car to provide a look at your surroundings from a number of viewpoints, giving you added peace of mind about your vehicle, and perhaps giving you some peace of mind, too. How do you set it up though? Here’s how:
- Go to your iDrive settings and select ‘My Vehicle’ then ‘iDrive Settings’
- Scroll to ‘Data Privacy’ and select ‘Remote View 3D and check the box
- Launch the BMW Connected App and navigate to the Remote Services menu
- Tap the top left corner and scroll to the bottom to find ‘Remote 3D View’
- From here, you’ll be able to do a virtual walk around with your finger, and pinch to zoom in, or tapping the camera to take a screenshot that you can save in the app, or on your camera roll
Here at Advantage BMW of Clear Lake, we’d be happy to discuss all the standout options on our BMW vehicles, and provide you with all the details today, so stop in and see us to learn more!