Top Day Trips from League City
As wonderful as life in League City is, sometimes you just want to break free and get away for a little while. Here a just a few great ways to pass the day and then return to the comforts of home.
- Galveston Island – Galveston might seem like a bit of an easy call given its proximity, but sometimes we forget that the city offers 20 art galleries and 14 museums on top of its more than 30 miles of beaches. Explore historic Fort Crockett, or take a trip to a tropical rain forest at Moody Gardens.
- Brenham – Located west of Houston in Washington County, Brenham offers wineries, antique stores, the Blue Bell Creameries factory and lavender farms. While you’re in the area, set some time aside to explore the charming Chappell Hill Historic District.
- College Station – Known as the home of Texas A&M University, College Station is also where you’ll find the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Here, you’ll learn about the life and times of the 41st president of the United States, and enjoy replicas of various White House rooms.
- Fort Boggy State Park – this state park covers more than 1,800 acres and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, including swimming, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking and fishing. With terrain that ranges from woodlands to wetlands, you can spend a day just walking around and observing the varieties of wildlife that call the park home.
- Houston – we saved the most obvious for last. From catching an Astros game to exploring the Johnson City Space Center, there’s always something exciting and interesting to do in Space City. In fact, you may want to turn your day trip into a weekend trip just to spend a little more time exploring the city.
To learn more about the BMW vehicles available at Advantage BMW of Clear Lake, contact us and speak with a member of our team.